The Union Branch Office enables LSEM to deliver the full range of services to qualified low-income residents of Franklin, Warren, and Washington Counties, and also handles family law cases in Lincoln County.
The Union Branch Office, coordinating with the St. Louis Office, allows LSEM to handle the same variety of cases handled in other offices, which includes:
- Orders of Protection
- Dissolutions of marriage
- Paternity/custody matters and modifications
- Consumer law and debtor/creditor problems
- Landlord/tenant or other housing issues
- Public benefits cases including Medicaid
- Immigration cases
- Special Education cases.
- Jon Althauser, Managing Attorney
- Laura Williams-Roberts, Staff Attorney
- Rhonda Campbell, Paralegal
Other Helpful Resources
Domestic Violence Resources
20 South Church Street
Union, Missouri 63084
Phone: (866) 583-7877
Fax: (636) 583-7790
If you live in one of the counties listed above and would like to apply for services, click here for Intake information and instructions.
This office is located on South Church Street, across from the Courthouse and the statue of Ben Franklin.